Keeping the blog secure and ‘cyber safe’ is of utmost importance to us. The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Posts are predominantly written by the Grade 5/6 teachers.
- Posts written by students are checked, by their teacher, before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by one of theGrade 5/6 teachers before they are included on the blog.
- All students must have parental permission to have their photo and work posted on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- The Grade 5/6 Greenhills blog will not appear in search engines.